Forum or me?

Richard (OldStager)

This morning all websites other than this one loaded, some hours later it did. Just earlier it failed to embed a YT vid ( although the message said it could be YT) and just now whilst trying to send a PM it keeps telling me this

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

I've send you a message.  The youtube embed appears to be youtube, but we did have a server crash earlier today, so I'm not ruling our own server out just yet...

• Thanks 1

Thanks . I did send a mate the forum link for him to test this morning and he replied my link does not load for him.

There is an error on the server that I'm investigating.  This causes errors to be reported, but it will still complete.  Please bear with me whilst I'm trying to diagnose and resolve.

Cool, no rush and all that, just glad I wasn't going mad.

1 hour ago, Richard (OldStager) said:

Cool, no rush and all that, just glad I wasn't going mad.

Don’t worry.  You’re already mad, so no further to go. 👍

4 minutes ago, Scott Young (Captain Colonial) - Club Secretary said:

Don’t worry.  You’re already mad, so no further to go. 👍

I  beg to differ I haven't started barking at the moon yet 🤪

We've not found a permanent solution yet, but we've managed to patch it and hopefully it'll last long enough for the proper solution to be implemented.  Do please report any issues here if you come across something odd (forum related, there's not much I can do about the world).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Test

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Quinten Uijldert - Webmaster said:

We've not found a permanent solution yet, but we've managed to patch it and hopefully it'll last long enough for the proper solution to be implemented.  Do please report any issues here if you come across something odd (forum related, there's not much I can do about the world).

odly, since the site went down I’m no longer getting notifications for replies to topics!? 

You wouldn't have received any emails from the forums, up until we put the patch in place.  In other words, you should receive forum emails again.

11 hours ago, Scott Young (Captain Colonial) - Club Secretary said:

Test

One of mine used to do something very similar