Hi Spec email address?

Davemk1

I'm trying to get in touch with the folks at Hi Spec Motorsport and not having any luck. I've emailed them twice at the address they list on their site (sales@hispecmotorsport.co.uk) and have received no reply.

I'm western USA so the time difference makes calling a bit silly and would love to email them so that I can give them some business.

Does anyone have any other email addresses for Hi Spec?

Thanks so much -

dave

That’s the same one I’ve used before without issue, the only difference is sales is in upper case.

SALES@hispecmotorsport.co.uk

1 hour ago, Andy (Sycho) said:

upper case

Email is not case sensitive though. 

7 hours ago, Andy (Sycho) said:

That’s the same one I’ve used before without issue, the only difference is sales is in upper case.

SALES@hispecmotorsport.co.uk

Interesting - thank you.

I went to the Hi Spec facebook page and left a message there and instantly got an automated reply saying that the best way to get in touch was to email the address I was using.

I can only surmise that they don't want to deal with doing business with someone in the USA. But who knows?

dave

From previous experience with them you will be better off phoning early in your morning.

On 07/07/2022 at 15:50, Davemk1 said:

Interesting - thank you.

I went to the Hi Spec facebook page and left a message there and instantly got an automated reply saying that the best way to get in touch was to email the address I was using.

I can only surmise that they don't want to deal with doing business with someone in the USA. But who knows?

dave

They did with someone in Poland so dont give up so easy there in USA ;)

Maybe just holidays ? 

(Used the same email adress but ordered some regular parts pistons orings etc so propably ready to ship from the shelf)

Nope, this them being good! (They have got better in recent years to be honest, but they don’t have a great reputation for quality  of customer service.