• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Racetech Steering wheel

Nick.Petty

Hi all, anyone got a pic of a RaceTech sude three spoke steering wheel fitted to their car? The pics I have found on the various race parts sites don't blow up clear enough.

I want to change my Westfield crash pad one for something a bit tastier ... MAX POWER style ... um ...... :blush:

TIA

Nick.

Moom/nanaman that is indeed the one .....

Once I had stopped dribbling over the pictures of it I managed to pick up the 'phone and order one.

Its my first .................... UPGRADE!

Many thanks,

Nick.

Its my first .................... UPGRADE!

Nick.

What are you waiting for get spending  :p  ;)

I am indeed, but it is quite lovely...  :love:

Unfortunately it doesn't look quite so lovely and clean and blue any more...  :(   But they are nice wheels, just the right size (260mm), lightweight, and sane price (~£50 if memory serves, great service from RaceTech directly).

MoomTart

i have the same wheel ;) but without tarty blue covering as i figured knowing me and my car its ability to stay looking tarty for longer than its taken me to type this was minimal ;);)