Pressure Regulator FSE

Jan Coombes

FR2S.gif

Fuel regulator, high specification internals with consistently accurately maintained fuel pressure on high usage fuel systems Black top.

Brand new in box never opened.

Code FR2S

Costs £85 + VAT

£60

a deal is done  

I'll leave you to get in touch with westy.  I wont be able to get the cam cover till the weekend.

cheers

mark

No rush I am going to have to take it in to SBD to get it machined up any how.

Oh 2 things more

1. Can either of you recomend a rolling road in the area?

2. I would intrested in you idea of converting to a turbo VX engine. I saw your wanted ad.

cant recommend a local rolling road.  I had a phone around before and 2 of them wanted to sell me a "superchip" for my fully mapable ignition system.   :bangshead:

I ended up going to Owen Developments  Excellent bunch.

As for turbo chargig.. I am collecting parts at the moment.  I intend to trubo charge it through the throttle bodies ive got.  Need to work out place for intercooler etc.  

Are you looking at a turbocharged Formula Bedford then?

No want to race that FVL.

But the Westfield on the other now that would a project worth looking into.

I only have a narrow body so there may be even less room.

Caterham made a few JPE turbo's but they were a night mare and keept over heating, the problem was the heat generated from the turbo.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.