Trackday - Abingdon Friday 17th June - Motorsport Events - SOLD

Tim Reid

Due to poor health I'm unable to attend this sold out event.

Please let me know if you're interested in taking my place.

Thanks, Tim

I'm sorry to hear that Tim. I haven't even run the engine of my Westfield for a couple of years, let alone driven it or I might have taken you up on that. If my son was here from Sydney he'd be twisting my arm.

Natasha usually tries to sell unwanted places on behalf of customers, I take it that there's no waiting list this time despite being sold out? 

Hope you're better very soon. 

2 minutes ago, Man On The Clapham Omnibus said:

Natasha usually tries to sell unwanted places on behalf of customers, I take it that there's no waiting list this time despite being sold out? 

Thank you for the kind thoughts. 

One of the things I like about my Westfield is you can store it for a while when you need to focus on other things in life then it's there ready to put a smile back on your face when your ready.

I've not spoken to Natasha yet but it's good to know she usually tries to sells unwanted places on behalf of customers. I'll give her a call early next week unless someone comes forward.

• Thanks 1

Hi Tim,

I'll take it let me know cost and will get to you.

Jim

20 hours ago, Jim RS said:

Hi Tim,

I'll take it let me know cost and will get to you.

Jim

Hi Jim,

Thank you. I'll message you.

Tim

• Tim Reid changed the title to Trackday - Abingdon Friday 17th June - Motorsport Events - SOLD

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.