goody bag

skid

Have you got your blue book etc from the MSA? Look in your fixtures & clubs booklet( small white one) and ring the comp sec for the event and ask him to send you regs. Better be quick though.

Peter Riley. 0151 474 9944.

You might find you need to do this for more than one event in your 1st season.

HTH Scott

Hi skid, you should have had, croft entry as well as three slappers ???

Most events, first send entry forms, to people who did the event last year, :0

If you applied for the ss late, you may have missed the first mailing, of address lables to these events :(

Or if you were early, contact our ss mob and let them know you dont seem to be getting entrys,  :sheep:

:blues:

Skid, I've had the same problem. Luckily Robbo had a spare entry form, but with croft I rang terry wright about entry yesterday!!  If you need his number then drop me a mail or ring croft, that is who I got the name and phone number from.

Chris.

thanks for all the answers but why is it that the regs are not going out if your are in the SS to all the 127 members or so  :(  ???  :oops:  :suspect:

Clerical error perhaps? Don't wait for them to send them to you now though if you wanna get in. Take the initiative and make the call.

See you out there :blues:

I've had the same problem, contacted 3 Slappers direct & got the regs yeaterday (hand writen envelope ??? ),  got Croft regs 2day :D  however my cars going to get Roll Gage fitted beginning of April so will not be able to do either. :(

Looks like my first entry will be Olivers mount in May :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

Andy

Skid let me have a fax number and i'll fax  acopy over to u I can't scan and email as my scanners F**ked sorry broke

Buzz

I amin the same boat - having not received any regs for Croft to date.  Not going anyway - but a bit worrying for the events I do plan to attend.

Let's start a book on the chances of getting a place at Shelsley this year:D :D:D:D:D:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

goodness me  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Labels have been issued for all events up to and including Olivers Mount in May - remainder for championship season will be very soon  ;)  :D Other regs not yet out.

Why you ain't got regs Skid = I Dunno  ;)

Neither have I - do I complain ??? - No - I use my initiative and call organisers and request a set. Tis very easy, if you can use a keyboard you surely must be able to use a phone :) You have all the info necessary at your finger-tips

Why you ain't got stickers and SS pack =

1. my computer with all info on it is at the Doctor's cos it's very poorly.

2. When computer gets better my work comes first on priorities to catch up on.

3. I been away.

4. My back hurts - damaged discs and nerves and I ain't sitting in front of a computer for anymore than 2 hours at a time, if I have a spare 2 hours in thr first place

5. First event ain't until March 21

Skid - sorry this ain't the answer you want - but merely the truth

Does this posting really sound as though I am very p****d off ??? -  :oops:  :down:  :sheep:  :D Sorry - my coat with straps awaits

bean to the pub luv you lots see you at curborough ? thursday to test ! still a bad responce to the SS .  got the key to the gate on Thursday lads  will be ontime but don't be to early 9.30 ish     ps got a kettle and the bits for tea /coffee but thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:);):0:cool::laugh::blues:

Nope won't be at Curborough - gotta work - might pop in at lunchtime though - when is it ???  :D  :D

I got my regs for Croft so na na na na na na na na  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

Oh b******* :bangshead:

got my Croft regs ( I live 1/2 a mile from the organiser)

but no 3 slappers :bangshead:

I was, being in my first year, and having recieved North Weald regs, expecting the slappers regs to drop on the door mat.

So I best ring them up, its good to know what my registration fee is being spent on :angry:

If you ain't received 3 Slappers it ain't our fault  ;)  ;) That means we've wasted label costs envelopes, copying and stamp costs  ;)  :down:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

That's life .............. sometimes it doesn't run smoothly  ;)  ;) and all the WSCC crew and also all the various event organisers all offer their time free of charge ............. just imagine what event entry fees and admin fees would be if everyone was paid  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

Leave the chairman alone - after all he hasn't sat in a chair for weeks.

I'm on his side (but not when he's lying down) - he's put a lot of effort into the admin this year as have many other chairpeople/secretaries etc from other clubs - unpaid.

It's still the best one make(ish) competition in the uk and relies on volunteer organisers and clubman contenders to make it work....

... bl**** builders

yer lying on me coat Mark.