Baston Car & Bike Show, Sunday 10th July 2022, Grimsthorpe Castle

daveclow

Hi all,

I’ve just joined the owners club having bought my first Westfield. I’ve craved one for 20 years and it was only a matter of time. I viewed a few and had a great trip to Toybox where the guys were really helpful, but I eventually found a car elsewhere and within budget and I’m over the moon with it. 

I plan to take it, weather permitting, to Baston Car and Bike Show at Grimsthorpe Castle on Sunday 10th July. If anyone else is going it would be great to say hello.

https://www.bastoncarshow.com

I’m based in Stamford, not too sure if there are many other members in my area.

cheers,

Dave

• Like 3

Hi 

I’m based in Stamford, I’m doing a little bit of tidying in the cabin area and should be done this weekend hopefully.

I have seen posters up for it but never gone, I did here that they don’t like cars being driven off site while the show is still going on so you might be there for the day, I could be wrong.

Welcome, great to have you on-board!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm just outside sleaford and work in Bourne. I'm also off work on the 10th so I could make it

Edited by JamesGN

• 3 weeks later...

Good turn out of Westys and the odd Cat, great weather for them at the mo.👍

• Like 1