RCC seats from Lusso

Westy119

Has anyone bought seats from RCC/Lusso Motors?

I’m in the market for some new seats for my SE narrow. The MK3 classic looks just the ticket.

The products look high quality, but I’d like to hear from existing owners and their impressions of the seats and the company before sending money overseas.

I’d ideally like to try sitting in one before buying.

Thanks in advance,

Ian

As for the customer service its all ok, it seem,s to be reputable company, always re to e-mails, I had fair leading time (dont know now) quality is very , very good , much above original, Westfield seats I had,  rigidity etc., But those seat are not lightweight ones.

And definitely try to seat in it before order or exactly check the dimensions on their www/pdf in tables. Some models have high around hips sides and those sides are really stiff, no compliance at all. 

• Thanks 1

I have the low sided ones in my MX-5 and agree that they are not lightweight but yes they are strong. I find them a bit tight but drove down to Cornwall from Norfolk over two days and was fine. Not as comfy as my JK Composites tho'.

• Thanks 1

What a coincidence, I too have been looking at this company albeit the MK1 seats.

But wary about ordering some without trying.

I have the Westfield Race Seats which I love but someone sat not too far from me finds them to 'snug', so may have to look at other options or just leave said 'person' at home!

I'm sure @Paul Aspden (MoFast)had them before swapping over to the Tillets?

There was another member who sold a pair recently but can't remember who?? 

• Thanks 1

@Glen_I they are very good especially if you have them line X coated. The only reason I got rid was because my old man (captain diesel) couldn’t fit his childbearing hips in them.

Yes we bought super nice Tillets and they are super nice but those RCC seats are darn good value.

The tillets are a b***h to fit btw 

• Thanks 2