Post SVA / Build bits and bobs

mb893

Right:

Factory Reverse lamp: SOLD

Factory Fog lamp: SOLD

5 Bar VDO oil pressure gauge (used but perfect): SOLD

10 Bar VDO oil pressure gauge (new and un used): SOLD

10 Bar sender unit for the above: SOLD

Mega dash - got holes for three 52mm clock, 2 80mm clocks, three rocker switches, brake warning lamp, three toggle switches, hazzard warning switch, four idiot lights and a gear pos indicator:  SOLD

Factory indicator pods on adapters - uses a single hollow 8mm bolt, so good for the SVA, then a swap to bike stye indicators while not putting loads of holes in the nose cone: £40/pair: SOLD

115 x 19 row Think Automotive oil cooler - brand new, cost £60+vat, to you £50

All plus P&P

Please add 10% for non WSCC members...

John

Craig, P&P I'm afraid (I'm on the S. Coast)... PM me an email address so we can sort it out... A WSCC member, proud of ya :D  :D  :D

Deano, It's a standard Factory dash for an SEiW Mega. As to ZK b/w, sorry you've got me there. Have a look at my site for about December/January when I was fitting the dash... If it looks the same as your's, job done!

+10% for non-members? You just have to decide: who's side are you on?

Bit disappointed so far TBH.. you're all blinkin members so far! :D  :D

You can use the 5bar gauge with the 10bar sender... I wouldn't go for the 10bar guage...

What I'm I saying!!! Sell sell sell :D  :D  :D

I'll take the fog lamp and reverse light if there still free, send me your details and I'll chuck a cheque in the post. Let us how much you want for P + P.

cheers

Nigel :)

Right:

10 Bar VDO oil pressure gauge (new and un used): SOLD

10 Bar sender unit for the above: SOLD

To me? :0  :0

If so need some details to pay you! :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Check your PM

Sorry, I hadn't heard from you so they went to a fellow Surrey owner :blush:

Edited for:

Just checked the PMs and 'No new messages' :bangshead:

Sorry mate.

Oh s**t  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Is there a problem with the PM? Sent 2 messages last week!!!

Anyone out there got a VDO sender for sale? :(  :(

These bits are still for sale...

Mega dash - got holes for three 52mm clock, 2 80mm clocks, three rocker switches, brake warning lamp, three toggle switches, hazzard warning switch, four idiot lights and a gear pos indicator: £20

MOCAL Oil cooler: £50

Oh come along:

Oil cooler £50 think it uses -8 hose, but I can get all that info for the lucky buyer.

Mega gear shift kit, excluding the rose joints but including a rather nice alloy gear knobby thingy £40

Crash pad for the three 52mm clocks if your using a Carbon dash and need to get through the SVA £5

Is the Mega gear change the same as what you get in a factory kit, i.e the same as what I currently have? Thinking of getting a slightly shorter stubbbier thing ...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.