Money in favour of...- Can some one receive parcels for me between Folkstone and Exeter.

Simons

Hi,

Next month, Friday 10th, I'll pick up my Westfield near Exeter. But I have a little problem, I need to buy some parts like a LHD steering rack, Weber to zetec IM, and maybe some 2nd hand cycle wings, 1.8 silver top flywheel...I didn't buy yet, if someone has something, pm'd

The seller can't receive the packages and store them. So the question is if someone on the route from Exeter to Folkstone or nearest, can make me this favour. I'll give him 50€ for the inconvenience.

I think that I'll pick up the car around 4pm and I need to arrive Folkestone at 10pm.

Regards

• Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO changed the title to Money in favour of...- Can some one receive parcels for me between Folkstone and Exeter.
  • 2 weeks later...

I assume you have this sorted, but if not, I have a warehouse near Blandford Forum in Dorset, so could easily help.