• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Just a short intro

Monkeylegend

Hi everyone

I thought that after a year of Westfield ownership during which time I have had an almost permanent grin plastered all over my face. it was about time I got more involved in this boardroom. The only thing that has been holding me back has been my complete lgnorance of computers but its amazing what your children can teach you given enough time.

Anyway now I have plucked up the courage to have a go myself I am sure this is the start of many good things to come.  

Oh before I forget I also joined the club last March. :D  :D  :D

What kind of Westfield have you got? Where in the country are you?

Andy

Just a beginners model. WRG  1600CVH Widebody Registered

in 1997. It was supplied by the factory as a rolling chassis and finished of very nicely by its first owner who I bumped into at Stoneleigh last year.

I live about 6 miles to the south of Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk.  Lots of good country roads and only 4 speed cameras in the whole county. Sheer bliss. :D   :D  :devil:  :devil:

Neil

Keep it quite about the cameras otherwise they will be every where before you can say "give me all your money" in fact wasn't Dick Turpin from your parts, oh and welcome :D

Poor Dick Turpin, fancy comparing him to the B@@@@@@@ who rob us blind!

:D:D:D:D:D

He never docked anyone's driving licence 3 points, only took their cash n valuables :p