The blade ..............

Nick.Petty

Clutchless downshifts WILL take the corners/edges off the dogs *much* quicker than clutchless upshifts. Even Touring Car/GT car racers use the clutch on downshifts........

As Blatman says... can be done, but usually/always done badly :D  You need a Tectronic black box (£900?) or similar, to 'blip' the throttle for you (and to just the right amount) to avoid 'jumping out of gear on hard acceleration' syndrome 'cause all the nice square cut gear thingys in the 6 speed sequential are now shaved round gear thingys - and they don't like it.

Clutchless up changes are easy... do as you do when using the clutch... but don't actually use the clutch and do it much quicker :D

Down changes - USE THE CLUTCH!

And whatever you choose to do be careful you don't get the gearboxes out of sync with each other....

I'd pay good money to see that happen :D  :D  :D

Been out in it most of the afternoon (blardy cold!;)

Took a couple of friends out in it and me nephew, who could not believe the pace of the thing.

God only knows what you Busa/Bird/Twin Engine/Turbo Blade boys are on, yer must be MAD!

Anyone know where I can check the level of the oil in the engine, I could nay find a diptstick (apart from the one behind the wheel ......)

:D

Dunno if the Blade engine is like my ZX9Rs but mine have sight glasses not dipsticks.. On mine they're down low at the front and you need a mirror to be able to see them. :bangshead:

Hopefully somebody that knows what they're talking about will be along shortly.. :D

Look at the front of your engine dude, (closest to the nose)

Get down and hands and knees with a torch, and look through suspension gap, you’ll see a glass hole (if its after 95 engine), or there will be a dip stick, on the front of the engine case, where the clutch cable meets the engine (if pre 95)

Don’t overfill, nor let it too low, keep it at maximum as often as you can, I check mine before every blast just in case.