SBD Curborough test day

windy

Steve Broughton from SBD has asked me to publicise & invite SS competitors to at test day he has booked for Curborough next week.

Anyone interested should contact Steve directly on 0208 391 0121 or contact myself on 01582 760226.

Places are available on a first come first serve basis and are limited to a small number so if you want to go let me/ him know ASAP. Cost will be in the region of £50 max, less if there are more people.

Spectating / passenger rides should not be a problem if anyone who is just getting into sprinting wishes to come along for a look see.

Regards

Windy

Near Litchfield, in Staffordshire.

Stick "Curborough" in to Google and see what comes up.........  :D

Cor... Need some thermals before I go up there!!!

No wonder SBD's couriers can't find me if they have to come form all the way up there...

...©

Cor... Need some thermals before I go up there!!!

No wonder SBD's couriers can't find me if they have to come form all the way up there...

SBD are in Surrey aren't they ? ???

Dear Windington

The Taffia would like to attend, subject to the bl**** old gaffa giving me the day off. So I will see you at Curborough some time Thursday.

Hows that!

rob

Hi Skid,

Email me the piccies and I'll post them on my webspace if you want?

Regards,

John