Golf rear upright wheel bearing part No.

Scotty72

Anybody know a part number for the Mega S2000 rear golf upright wheel bearing OR which golf fitment it is?

TIA...

They’re not Golf. The rear bearings are Volvo 440 front wheel bearings.

(Golf or Sierra in the rear upright description just refers to which type of rear brake caliper fits).

• Like 1

- note they’re a tight bl**** fit though, so a big press, or access to one is usually required!

From another thread, I think someone identified skf vkba1315 as the right fit.

Any specific year or are they all the same?

Going to take the uprights and new bearings to local garage to get them replaced.

I think the 440’s were all the same, though they may be used on other models, too.

The ones I used were listed for volvo 440/460 1.6 fronts. I think as dave says they are all the same throughout the range.

I know your garage will probably suss it out but being alloy uprights they do have to be treated a bit gentler. There are tales of them cracking if not careful. If the upright can be gently heated before pressing them out it helps (and I left my bearings in the freezer overnight before fitting)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

From another thread, I think someone identified skf vkba1315 

That's what I used aswell.

• Like 1