Wheels and Slicks

Nick M

I have the following wheels / tyres for sale :

- 4 x Diamond Racing wheels - 6 x 13 with 13mm off set (3.5" back space).  Steel, powder-coated silver with wheel nuts and valves.  Excellent condition having only been used for 3 trackdays and a few autocross events.  They are also surprisinly light - 11.5kg / wheel according to my bathroom scales !

These wheels have Hoosier R45 slicks (6.0/20.0-13) with lots of life left in them.  Only done 3 trackdays and a few autocross events so plenty of tread / heat-cycles left.

Ideal for trackdays.

GBP 150 ovno and buyer collects or arranges collection from Essex.

- 2 x Diamond Racing wheels - 7 x 13 with 25mm off set (4.5" back space).  Steel, powder-coated silver and fitted with valves.

These wheels have never been used - I fitted the tyres but never used them.

Fitted with Yokohama slicks - 7.0/20.0-13 - Formula Continental fronts which have been used but there's still a fair bit of life left in them.  Not used them myself but they should be quite a soft compound since they're off a single seater.

Again, ideal for trackdays or for playing silly b*******s at the drag strip.

GBP 75 ovno and buyer collects or arranges collection from Essex.

Drop me a PM or e-mail if interested - there are some piccies in the post below.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.