30kWh Nissan Leaf for sale

Lundy

Errr not sure if this is the right audience for electric vehicles, I think I’m very unique in belief of electrification yet still having a Westfield (although it hasn’t done much polluting the last few years) 

I’m trading in my Leaf which I’ve had for the last couple of years. It is the 2016 tekna model so heated leather seats front and rear steering wheel Dab radio sat nav LED headlights. It has the 30kWh battery and has all 12 battery bars. It has both keys and part service history. Though the service on these is a bit of a joke (the only parts that get changed is the pollen filter every year and brake fluid every other year oh and they might top up the screen wash) it’s MOT’d till December and has done 53,000 miles. Looking for 12k. I am based in Berwick upon Tweed 

F0413E0E-8B8E-4A81-BD07-E1EBD6368F1D.jpeg

DC3237C1-2AA6-4DAA-A5D7-89146DF67951.jpeg

DDC51968-ACE6-405B-8393-E796263C29FC.jpeg

D74754AC-1710-4C2D-BCE0-EDC0CFF94CA2.jpeg

9C87576D-DB65-478A-9F97-D4289082D0FB.jpeg

• Like 2

• You're not alone, we have a 2014 Tekna which is nominally my wife's but she hates driving so rarely does so. Excellent car for what it does - local tootling and moderate commuting. If you charge at home on standard tariff it's about a third of the fuel cost of an ICE car and no VED either.
  • Like 2

Hi!

I totally get the thinking behind this, too. If I was in the market for it, I'd definitely consider yours - looks great! Good luck with the sale!

Thanks, I’ve agreed a trade in for it but just thought I would offer it out there before everyone puts their markup on it. Because I’m close to Scotland can still get free charging. In the 2 years I’ve had it I’ve only put pollen filters and tyres on it! No VED. For running about locally it’s great!

2 hours ago, Lundy said:

For running about locally it’s great!

Funny you should say that, but last year i had a chat with a chap who parked one up at the Lovat in Fort Augustus where we were staying. He and his wife were touring Scotland in it from Devon!

He said all you needed was to be good at planning the route, be in no great hurry and try to stop at hotels with free charging where possible. 

So not necessarily a city shopping trolley 😁

What I really appreciate about ours is the pre-departure cabin heating set-up. I plug ours in at night, set a departure time, and come that hour the car is frost free and the interior warm. The current drawn to run the heater is of the order of 4kW and that is a heat pump-cum-PTC type. The old resistance heaters are even hungrier. The economy drops from as much as 5 miles/kWh in the summer, to as low as 3 miles/kWh in winter. Longer continuous runs in winter are lower consumption as once the cabin is warm it takes much less to keep it warm. Driving style is also very important in range figures. You tend to forget that an ICE car gets its cabin heating for nothing, and as a tank of fuel lasts as much as 600 miles, the driving style effect is not so immediately apparent. Another real advantage of EVs is their short trip capacity. If you regularly use a petrol car to nip up the road 200 yards for a paper, the engine oil becomes contaminated with acidic water. A diesel is even more liable to adverse effects if it has a DPF that can clog. The EV can be moved ten feet and back every day and not be bothered at all. Horses for courses!

Just remembered, the acceleration off the lights shakes quite a few traffic light GP wallahs in their hot hatches. It goes like ordure off a hot shovel! It may look like a granny motor, but...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.