• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

CADWELL PARK SPRINT

Terry Everall

If you are intending to go then get your entry in ASAP as they already have 60 entries after the first 2 hours

So far its me, John Loudon, Mark Anson and Pete Goulding

Surely there are som others??????

Come on folks. This is the first time I can remember that a sprint has been run at Cadwell since about 2006. Ive only been there once and its a fantastic circuit. The entry will fill up quickly and if the WSCC doesn't take a reasonable number of entrants, theres the possibility we won't be invited if the event runs again in the future, so get your entries in asap

• Like 1

My car isn't finished unfortunately. Best circuit in the country 

• Sad 1

Surely there are more speed series competitors that want to enter. It took a lot of effort to get us included so I had hoped there would be a good attendance. If not then we may suffer the consequences and not be invited back

I would of loved to enter however the car nor me are ready yet 😫 as going to be my first year sprinting im still gathering all the gear up hopefully going to do a local sprint april/may time and be with you for Blyton in July is the plan 🤞

• Like 3

Now got 3 Westfields

Me

Mick Dent

Mick Skidmore

BUT WE NEED MORE