Lotus Sprint

windy

Contrary to what is being posted on the Notts SCC web site the Lotus Sprint IS on.

I had this confirmed today by Lotus (James Grantham) after they had discussions internally to decide whether it was going to take place or not.

The date is 1st August and it's being organised by the Lotus Motor Club.

There is also a BARC event confirmed for 16th May.

Perhaps Mark or Steve could get it back in the calendar? ???  Lets hope so cos it is a great venue :)

Windy

Don't foget you get docked 4 points for being on home ground  :D  :devil:  :D

woooohoooooooooooo get it back on  :t-up:  you know it makes sense spam boy  ;)  :t-up:

Windy, is that ex Locost Racer James Grantham.

Yep it is. You ought to bring it up and enter it as a double drive! :t-up: I think he entered your car there a couple of years back before he took on the organising role.

Windy

yeh, i am sure he d love to see it again! Only problem is, Robinson Racing has 2 cars, and only one camper/trailer/chaffeur.

He may be on the scene at some point in this years 750mc championship.

Hethel is first reserve on event list - we can't add into our 2004 championship as its already been approved by MSA - they will only allow change if another event is cancelled - I have been in correspondence with everyone regarding Hethel and requested that we be invited as a guest club and use it as a non-championship event for 2004 with hopefully a full invite for 2005 - We did have an invite early days but sadly everything came far tooooo late for it to be confirmed.

Organising clubs are happy for us to attend as guests and look forward to a full championship fixture for 2005  :D