Cambridgeshire area

CrashBangWallop

Hello again, people,

I hope you've all had a look at the images a few posts below. However, this mail is to request some info from you all. I said I would set up a collection of pages within my web-space in an attempt store images of various events etc.

The site is not password-protected so I don't want any personal information.  However, it would be handy if I could have a name, a psuedonym (aka), your car - type, engine and colour is sufficient.  If you have a jpeg photo of your car and you can email it to me (maximum 100x100 pixels) I will add it to a 'Members' info page. I can scale images down if you don't have the facilities but, please try NOT to send Hi-Res digital photo's (i.e. 2000x1600 images)

It will take a few days to get something appearing.

My address is: -

nhall@frontier.co.uk (as my hotmail acc. will fill up rather fast)

Thanks for your time.

Neil  :t-up:

Don't mean to imply anything, but are you the 'official' AO?

If so, then the club can provide hosting for area sites. Get in touch with Adrian.

Or, you can pay me for some ;)

Andy

No.  That'd be ChazPowerSlide.

I offered to set aside a few pages from my site to give the members somewhere to stick things until I run out of space probably :)

I can't really help out on the mechanical side but, I can do graphics and simple pages etc. It seems like a fair swap to me :D

What do you mean by provide?  FREE (great word) and how much space?

Cheers for the compliment BTW. I've stuck a few more on.  You want a yellow one done?

Cheers,

Neil

I'm not sure how much space the club will provide, but if it's for area events and the like, then I think it's free, yes. Check with Adrian (the AO might need to do it though).

A yellow one would be cool ;). If you could put a standard roll bar, lockable boot and Wunoff can on it, that'd be even better :)

Andy

Hi Neil, it was good to see you on Sunday.

The images on your sight look great, I'll have a black one at some stage.

Thanks for volenteering your services with the area website.

I'll have a chat with Adrian and see if we can blag some web space for it so you don't have to use yours

Being a complete numpty with all things computerish I would'nt have a clue where to start.

Have you got the new alternator yet?

I'm in on Thursday, Friday and Saturday night this week so if you want to bring the car round I'll have a crack at sorting it for you.

Chaz.

I've took the knackered alternator out.  I'll buy one tonight.  However, a little more painful is that it's the engine-mount that snapped, not te heat-shield.  I've got someone off Cam7 to pop around to give me a hand with getting it off, hopefully tonight.  I've had a few offers of help but, I'll try and be diplomatic and keep you in mind.

Thanks.

Neil