Another New Guy

ChrisB90

Hi all, 

Just purchased my first Westfield from I believe another member (the car came with a WSCC keyring). You're advice has already help me lose days of my life, but has been so valuable! I'll try and upload some photos when the weather gets a little nicer. Based in Surrey/Hampshire, so would be great to meet some fellow members and go for blast soon!

Chris 

• Like 4

Welcome Chris, we'll look forwards to seeing more of your new pride and joy!

Welcome from South Derbyshire! 

Welcome! I joined a couple of weeks ago, in Hampshire but not far from Surrey borders... Welcome aboard, this site is phenomenally useful!!

Thanks all. 4 wheel alignment and a new steering wheel arrived yesterday, made a whole world of difference and I'm in the midst of trying to make a bootlid... if its successful I'll be proud enough to post a photo, if you don't see a photo, probably best not to ask haha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi Chris welcome, I think that you'll find a nice little group building in the Surrey area, maybe put it out on the forum and start your own little Surrey WSCC group??

Hi Chris and welcome. You’re not loosing days in your life, you’re Enhancing them.  Have a great time in the warmer days.

Thanks chaps, nice knowing there are a nice group behind you to help you enjoy the new toy! Cant resist a fettle with frostbite! But have to agree, losing days is negative, becoming a proper Westfield Owner is a better way of looking at it. I've sort of set up a Hampshire/Surrey/Sussex thread, so if any owners you know live south of the M25, please point them our way, should be easy to find the thread. 

• Like 1