Steve Hirst

Evening I’m a new member to the club, I get my Westfield delivered in a few weeks, I can’t wait to get meeting people within the club and getting to some events.

• Like 2

I certainly will when I can work out how to put a picture on was gunna give you a taster cos that’s all I’ve got!. I’m in Leeds by the way, would there be any events or meets local to me? Thanks for the welcome 

• Like 1

Welcome from Tamworth!  Meet with several local Area Organisers & you will be spoilt for choice & endless opportunities to get out in your Westfield with like minded folk!  Just make sure you’ve completed all your chores, as your not often home. 

HB

• Haha 1

Hello Steve, I'm your local AO, welcome to the club. 

Sorry about the short notice, only just seen your post, but we've got a meeting today at the Motorist in Sherburn in Elmet on New Lennerton Lane I'll be there from 10:30. There'll be a couple of other Westfields there. The next meeting after will be at the Fox and Grapes on York Road, A64 on the first Tuesday of the month,the next one is on the 1st of February. Hope to see you there. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Steve Hirst said:

I certainly will when I can work out how to put a picture on was gunna give you a taster cos that’s all I’ve got!. I’m in Leeds by the way, would there be any events or meets local to me? Thanks for the welcome 

As a free trial member you can’t post pictures I’m afraid. 

9 minutes ago, Kingster said:

As a free trial member you can’t post pictures I’m afraid. 

But you can embed pictures hosted elsewhere (like imgur.com)

Welcome from South Derbyshire! 

Hopefully we'll see you on one of the Peaks meets of you decide to venture that far south 👍

• Like 1