Made to measure floor mats

Burgerbob

Hi allIMG_20220114_185536.thumb.jpg.5ea8a65702b3d6a56bbbd6a18ec6aae7.jpg

My front mats were looking very worn. I contacted Westfield who would only sell a complete carpet set, and the made to measure mats on eBay were for a different version and won't fit a car with an MT75 tunnel.

But I found this company...

https://www.carmats4u.com/custom-orders

I simply sent them my old worn out mats and they sent me some new ones, including cut outs already made...

Really pleased, no connection with the company, but sharing in case this is of interest.

• Like 3

Burgerbob, they look really good, the vinyl binding around the edges looks excellent,how much were they? How long did you have to wait?

2 hours ago, Chrishubbs said:

Burgerbob, they look really good, the vinyl binding around the edges looks excellent,how much were they? How long did you have to wait?

It took 3 weeks all in from me posting the old ones to receiving the new ones, but that included Christmas and New Year.

I paid £45 including postage for 1 passenger and 2 driver mats. (I thought I'd get a spare drivers one presuming it will wear it quicker. Thinking now this was a waste, they are well made and the last set of mats were on the car since new 16 years ago ...)

They do a range of different carpets, finishes, colours and trims so it could cost more or less depending on what you want. I didn't want deep pile luxury mats as they would be a bit daft in my car, but also didn't want the cheapest mats.

• Like 1