New member.

David Sheppard

Hello everyone joined the club today, recently purchased a really nice car from a member advertised locally here in South Somerset. Hope to frequent the Dorset meets in the near future if I can brave the winter temps. Taxing it January, itching to go for run.

• Like 8

Welcome and congratulations. If you haven’t owned one before, do please be careful on Icey days, easy to get the back end out - fun as long as you are expecting it.

Pics are requiered when you get the chance.👍

Welcome! Look forward to seeing the pictures.

Hello & welcome  ! 😎

Hi,

Congrats and welcome!

Where in Somerset are you based. I’m in Minehead and there are few of us lurking down in this neck of the woods! 

W

14 hours ago, David Sheppard said:

Hope to frequent the Dorset meets in the near future if I can brave the winter temps.

Welcome to Westfield ownership. This time of year most of us(all?) roll up to our monthly meets in tintops, no obligation to arrive in a a Westfield, choice is yours obviously.

Next meet is January 6th, (subject to COVID restrictions obviously), just roll up if you fancy it. Nothing formal, just a pint and a natter. Let me know if think you might be coming in January (or a future meet if not), and we’ll keep an eye out for you.

If you would care to PM me your email address I can add you to the area mail group if you wish?

Adge

35 minutes ago, Alan Cutler (Adge) - Dorset AO said:

Welcome to Westfield ownership. This time of year most of us(all?) roll up to our monthly meets in tintops

Not all of us, mind you I have always been odd 🤣

• Haha 2

Hi everyone, thank you all for such a warm welcome, I am based in Chard on the Somerset/Dorset/Devon border so Sean I will keep my eye out for anything that is happening in your region as cross country it’s not very far. As regards pictures I have only got the ones from the previous owners advert and I don’t think I can really use them, I’ll try to do some over the next few days and post them up.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi David and Welcome. I'm about 10 miles from you just outside Watergore and we have another pair of Westies in Yeovil so plenty nearby. With Sean in Minehead there are plenty of reasons for a drive across Exmoor to Lynmouth for coffee and cake. 

Hopefully see you on the 6th.