KINDLE

Terry Everall

Anyone recommend a good deal for latest Kindle paper white or Oasis?

Amazon usually has some great Black Friday type discounts on now like this for example.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/deal/74844d87?showVariations=false&moreDeals=e0814176&ref=dlx_black_gd_dcl_tlt_13_74844d87_dt_sl6_e7

Not had anything to do with Oasis, not sure what you get for your money with one of them.

It also looks like there is new kindle which is slightly larger and therefore more expensive. I may replace mine with one of the last of the "previous generations" as it's starting to play up a bit and the 6" screen is perfectly usable.

Be aware of the actual deal - as in, make sure you don't buy the 'with ads.' if you don't want that "feature"!

Had a Kindle since they launched them. Started with the big screen one. The 'Touch' was a disaster, but the Paperwhite is brilliant.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, corsechris said:

Be aware of the actual deal - as in, make sure you don't buy the 'with ads.' if you don't want that "feature"!

Had a Kindle since they launched them. Started with the big screen one. The 'Touch' was a disaster, but the Paperwhite is brilliant.

Snap! As you say watch out for the ads 🤬

who does PX deals ?

Also I read somewhere that there was new models/versions due out soon?