MSA Fixtures

DAVE O

Some of the sprints that are listed in the MSA Fixture list have got licence 'A' at the side of them.

I thought all sprints were 'Non-race Nat B', Is this not the case?? ???  ???

By the way has anybody received the regs for North Weald yet?

Thanks,

Dave O.

Not all sprints are National B. Some of the more prestigous events expect National A licences eg Prescott, some Shelsley meetings etc. Occassionally, the National A meetings have a special class for National B licence holders where all sorts of car are pitted against each other.

I seem to remember some North Weald regs dropping through my letter box a few weeks back, but I binned them because I'd no intention of going.

John

Binned my North Weald ones two weeks ago.

3 slappers arived this morning.  :D:D

Its nearly play time :D

North Weald out and binned  ;)

Waiting for 3 Slappers  :(

I would always recommend to anyone to get their Nat B licensed signed and upgraded to A as soon as poss - National A does come in useful from time to time  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D in getting entries  ;)  ;)  :D