Vehicle Passport

MadV8

I'm looking to leave my current road legal classification for 2022 season, so will require a Vehicle Passport for my Westfield Sight.

Does any one have contact details for an appropriate scrutineer to undertake the required inspection in the Worcester area?

Any one recently applied for a Vehicle Passport?

Do they come to your garage, you go to them or meet them at an event?

Theres a list of scrutineers in the MUK blue book and their locations. Look for one near to you and contact them

Page 432 - https://www.motorsportuk.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/2021-09-02-motorsport-uk-yearbook-2021.pdf 

When I did this a while back i contacted a few on the list as John provided and they were very helpful.

In the end though I just had it done at my first event of the year but arraigned it in advance. had the right paperwork already filled in and photos available etc.

They were more than happy with this and to let me proceed with the day knowing that it was applied for.

I found the whole process much easier and pleasant than I expected.

Ian

• Like 1

Thanks Ian and John

I did search Blue book but on further investigation determined the scrutineers listing is now only available via the motor sports members web page.

I've now identified a local scrutineer for contact later Land Line Phone)

Thanks both

• Like 1