Great looking great spec XTR2, New Member, owned for a couple year

TD Performance

My name is Colin, my best mate ex employee and just all round top bloke Jason of TD performance, bought his XTR2 around a year to 18 month ago, with him been a perfectionist where a car is concerned especially any of his track toys and this his first westfield and a beauty i think at that anybody that knows the car we would love to hear your stories we know it was previously supercharged but kept cracking manifolds, but the things that he wanted to get right he is nearly there with, one thing we could do with his healight covers or protectors.

Jason aint to good on a PC and the online chatting stuff so with me sharing the same passion and been his passanger on just about all track days hes done around the UK and the nurburgring Germany. I relay and create the content for him, we probably may need a little help with the last few bits and we want to get this done soon, jason is in ill health with cancer and also had a recent hip replacement hes strong and determined so the fight is good but hes not sure how long he may be able to drive this.

Thank you and hello hope i didnt go on to much above...

h.jpeg

• Like 6

Hi and welcome from South Derbyshire, thats a beautiful looking car!

Wishing Jason a speedy recovery 🙏