Aeroscreen for a Pre-Lit

bootleboy

Does anyone know if i can get an aeroscreen for my pre-lit?

If so, any recommendations where from, how much, and how easy to fit?

Ta, in advance

Ian :t-up:

I would've thought a C******m aeroscreen would fit quite nicely, assuming your pre-lit is an ally one with C******m-esqe bodywork......Not cheap, but they do come up second hand occasionally.

Otherwise TimD would be the man to talk to.....

Mine is also a fibreglass version - used to have an ally bonnet though, that was until somebody relieved me of it!! :devil:  :angry:  :angry:  :arse:

Thanks for info :t-up:

Actually Scott, it was parked on my drive!

I had an urgent work call, and was in the office (ex spare back bedroom!! ) for about 2 hours - came out to go for a blat - B'stards, Bonnet, nosecone, and tonneau gone!

Thing is - i live in Loughborough, Leics now - not Bootle anymore! Since ive lived in the Midlands (14 years), ive had 1 car stolen (Ibiza Cupra sport 16V), 4 cars broken into, 1 x full set of alloys nicked, 2 x houses burgled, 1 x shed emptied whilst on holiday, 2 x mountain bikes nicked, one Dog nicked (German Shepherd pup)!!!! and now the Westy vandalised.

Grand total of thefts whilst in Liverpool - 1 x Set of wheel trims nicked of my dads Sierra! ???

Figure that one out - oh, and i live in a nice desirable area, alledgedly!!!!! :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

and i live in a nice desirable area

Well there's your problem!  Nice desirable areas are full of nice desirable things to nick, which is why the thieving b*****ds go looking there.  Move to an inner city ghetto :t-up:

Chap North of Helensborough called Jonathan Rarity has a pre-lit into which he has successfully dropped a 'bird engine. A couple of years back he produced some perspex aeroscreens for people on the Se7ens list. They will fit any pre-lit or standard sized Caterham and I happen to know where a bottle green one is for sale at a reasonable price.

Give me a shout via P.M. and I'll hook you up with the seller.

If you contact Steve on (01993) 776600 (work)

or 07818 407418

He has a cut down Caterham Screen for sale about 3 to inches high as no longer required. Should fit a pre lit.