• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

insurance for 2nd car needed

DodgeT

now the westys gone (well its been gone for a few months now), im using my no claims on my new toy, so that leaves me with requirng 2nd car insurance for my pug 205 gti runaround..

best ive got so far is footman james, £207 f/c for 12 months on a classic car policy, ie with no no claims, similar to how the westy used to be insured.

i need to get it sorted in the next day or 2, so any suggestions where i can get a better deal? :)

best ive got so far is footman james, £207 f/c for 12 months on a classic car policy, ie with no no claims, similar to how the westy used to be insured.

£207 seems like a bargain to me for Fully Comp. I was thinking about getting a Pug GTI but when I looked into insurance I couldn't find it cheaper than £600.

I was in a similar postion to you having no no claims bonus because I've had a company car for years. It didn't seem to help being 36 either!

Richard.

Dodge

have you asked this before ? I've done a search but can't find anything,  :bangshead:  I'm sure I posted you something on this.

Darren

Why does Dodge's post need a  :bangshead: Darren, has he done something to irritate you?

Richard.

I think Darren is frustrated that the search isn't revealing the results he wants, rather than any irritation at the question asked.....at least, that's how I read it.......

Me too.

Obviously, the search is broken. It can't be that Darren isn't driving it properly. Can it?

:0

Andy

:D

eh?  i also read it that he's frustrated about the search function, i dont frustrate people, I just pi55 them off :p

i may of asked a similar question a while ago, who knows..

got it sorted now anyway, couldnt find a better deal than FJ.

cheers anyway guys :t-up:

:blues: i thought roy orbison was dead? :blues:

He is. However, it not Roy. It's Jake.....or Elwood........

Or the Rabbi Rosenberg. :D

Oy vey!

Andy