South Wales Community Map

Hi Folkes (relevant for anyone in South East Wales) was browsing the community map and say there is a couple of people in the near vicinity to me. Theres a couple others too but shown as sorns 😄 

Anyway wondering if any one fancied meet up and taking a little pootle anywhere? Although my car appears to be doing 89 miles to 19ltrs of fuel so something must not be behaving itself 😅

Also quite fancy a trip to Llandow at some point this summer.

Paul

• Like 2

@Pco You've got some great roads in your area (black mountain, Elan valley etc) We've had a few great runs into North and Mid Wales over the last year or so. I hope you get some interest.

9 minutes ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

@Pco You've got some great roads in your area (black mountain, Elan valley etc) We've had a few great runs into North and Mid Wales over the last year or so. I hope you get some interest.

Don't have to go that far. Great just between Usk raglan Abergavenny and Chepstow for an evening out 

• Like 1

Hi. Yes where in South wales are you? We are in Newbridge Gwent .

Whilst I am over the border in Bristol, I do head over to Newport regularly and often take the Westy and the back roads...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Paul Harveyboy said:

Hi. Yes where in South wales are you? We are in Newbridge Gwent .

I'm in-between Raglan and Usk

17 hours ago, Chris Broster - Bristol & Bath AO said:

Whilst I am over the border in Bristol, I do head over to Newport regularly and often take the Westy and the back roads...

If your venturing this way let.me know it'd be good to get together with someone. 

On 15/07/2021 at 14:00, Pco said:

If your venturing this way let.me know it'd be good to get together with someone. 

Will do, it would be good to get a 'local' to show me the great secret roads...

Happy days. Let's arrange a run out soon  then 

26 minutes ago, Paul Harveyboy said:

Happy days. Let's arrange a run out soon  then 

Assuming my car's not terminal and the garage can sort the dickie running I did a lovely drive up to llyn Brianne and down the devil's staircase 

Happy to do it again one weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Heading up to Castle combe track day Tuesday 3rd August.  Can have a run out next weekend if anyone wants too 

10 hours ago, Paul Harveyboy said:

Heading up to Castle combe track day Tuesday 3rd August.  Can have a run out next weekend if anyone wants too 

Sounds awesome but camping on both dates. 😤

• 2 months later...
On 29/07/2021 at 22:37, Paul Harveyboy said:

Paul, I'm keen to get on a trackday, although reluctant to charge all out as i havent been to one in years.. If your doing another let me know i see they're slightly cheaper (and wetter) over winter.

Ive been toying with a trip to Llandow as its fairly local and a small simple circuit.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in Bridgend and I'd be up for meeting up and having some runs out.  I go along to the Club Lotus meets and the Taffmog meets sometimes as well.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

With the spring coming anyone fancy having a drive sometime maybe in mid March. 

Quite fancy a trip up to the Ponderosa Cafe and back?

@Lee1980 maybe you'll have finished your build by then?