• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

I'm a T**t get me in here.

oldman

Another Satdy neet and I've been driven t'this website again.Pubs too far to walk in't rain ,an box.?....Do the breweries control the T.V. companies?Every Satdy neet they put on the worst progs possible to drive folk t' pubs.Even Johnny Rotten's deserted em! :down:  :bangshead:

Am I the only person who's never watched a single episode, or part there of, of any "I'm a big brother celebrity t**t get me more publicity" reality programme or "Pop Academy,Fame Idol" sh**e ?

Too right, Oldman.

Cr*p TV and a house full of 16 - 17 year old teenagers trying to pretend they don't like each other. There must be about 6 of them mooching about like lovesick chimps grinning in an embarrassed fashion every time they look at each other.

:sheep:  :sheep:

I've already told them to stop grinning and start snogging, .(cos that's why there all here), at least that will stop them mooching around.  :sheep::sheep:

SWMBO with an attack of the "I've had a bad week" and need to lay here on the sofa.   :bangshead:

The pub is where I'm off to in a while.    :D  

David   :D

I must say that I had to smile when I heard that the latest show was going to be titled...

I'm a Leeds United player, get me out of here

I must say that I had to smile when I heard that the latest show was going to be titled...

I'm a Leeds United player, get me out of here

:0  :sheep:  :devil:  :p  :D  :D  :D

Am I the only person who's never watched a single episode, or part there of, of any "I'm a big brother celebrity t**t get me more publicity" reality programme or "Pop Academy,Fame Idol" sh**e ?

Nope. Can I get a telly license refund for "minimal user"?

I believe these reality programmes are a complete insult to human intelligence (as we know it..... Jim).

I mean who the f**k cares about has-beens living in a jungle (Shepperton studios more like).  I understand Mike Reid is in it.  I last listened to him on Radio 1 in 1981!  What a scoop to get him in the programme!

By Christ, I could rant about all this reality crap....... but Yvonne has told me it won't do my heart any good!  Well bo**ocks to it.

Where's that bl**** taxi!  The b******ds late... probably trying to wind me up.

Bob.These reality progs seem to be an age thing.From my limited experience I have concluded that folk under 30 love em and folk over 30 hate em regardless of intelligence.Of course this is a gross generalisation but I would put a tenner on a survey showing that younger ones like em better......where this leads too ,who knows,maybe something akin to the days of the Roman Empire when bored rich folk needed something a little extra to happen in the arena on there next visit.

On the other hand they maybe naff next year.Who cares so long as we can ride our chariots and worship Bachus. :D  :D  :D

dont watch them myself (apart from faking it) but i did read in the paper today, at a party for 'im a no mark, get me some publicity' Jordans mum punched Johny Rotten in the face and decked him  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

i reckon they should suprise them with "the winner will be crusified on a flaming cross"

They already done that as one of the 'bushtucker trials'  :p  :p  :p  :D  :D

David