• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Gee_Fin on telly

adhawkins

Hi,

Just flicked over to Sky Sports Xtra, and they're showing clips of a rally special stage thingy, including Graeme and his 'Fluke'. He's just been narrowly beaten by a guy called Vermink (?) in an Opel. It could be clips from the Barbados rally, they haven't said yet where the event is.

It's part of the 'World Motorsport' programme, which is usually repeated a number of times during the week.

Andy

Yep its from the Barbados Rally Carnival  :D  :D  :D

Don't let Graeme know else he and Jan"et" will be round with their signed photo's  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  in their dodgy shorts  :D  :devil:

and the dodgiest are the ones on the right  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

Jan"et" why are you holding in your beer tank  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  tis no good breathing in  :devil:  :D only highlights it  :D

looks like a gay bar gay bar gay barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to me  :arse:  bandits the lot of em by the looks of it  :t-up:

Jan"et" why are you holding in your beer tank

I am sure I was that rum punch in my hand was a tad on the strong side.

looks like a gay bar gay bar gay barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to me

Intresting it is called a boat, the water in the back ground and the big sail kinda give it away, they use these to go from place via water.  :durr:

janet it maybe a boat  :arse: but it obviously has a bar  :arse: and its full of big gay people like your gay self wearing very gay shorts with no shirts on  :arse:  :love: so its a gay bar and if your there a very gay bar  :arse: face  :suspect:  

janet you have to wonder why you keep posting pictures of yourself and other people with no shirts on and gay shorts ,is there somthing you need to get off your chest  :t-up:  i mean i dont see anyone else posting gay pictures  :arse:  :love:  :blush:

I can see were you are going with this, you want me to ask where your photos are.

Well its not going to work, I just don’t care about them.

I am sure back in your time, a pair of speedo would have been considered equally cool, but times have move on granddad try and keep up, theres a good lad.

But then I did posted the photo, so I shall yield, you win this Steve.

Oh I don't.....

It seems Janet has missed the obvious question though.

How come SteveD is so familiar with how a gay bar would look? The nation awaits......

mr blatman i have seen them on the telly  :D  and no janet i don't want you to ask about my photo's cos i have none  :suspect: and if i had there would be girls in the pictures not a bunch of gay blokes like whats in your photo's infact its the same bunch of gay blokes in all the pictures  ??? janet are you into gay orgies  ???  :suspect:  :oops:

i don't want you to ask about my photo's cos i have none  

Well who has then  :D  :devil:  :D

ok there is a picture of my gnads floating round  :t-up:

glol Quality. And rumour mill has it there may be more WSCC people coming out this year to join in the gaeity. Get your orders in quick lads, the 'support crew' seats are filling up :) (graeme@fluke-motorsport.co.uk).

Anyways, footage was of the RallySprint handicap finals at the 2003 Barbados Rally Carnival. Basically the group-winners (handicapped) run-off. So, no mention/footage of the our group win, just footage of me getting beaten in the run-off :p

Excuseometer: The car was taking a beating on the cut-up track (no rain for three months) and the class had already been won, so I put in a quick lap to get ahead and then throttled back to make it close and get to the bar quickly saving the car for the following weekend*

*semi-true account of the proceedings :p