STD Brake Master Cylinder

scooby

• 4 weeks later...
IF its a lot of money why r u enquiring about it? plus it includes delivery

I have a standard brake master cylinder that has done 6000miles and is 18 months old available due to upgrading to a biased pedal setup. I had thought these were worthless as everybody gets one with the starter kit. If you want it, it's yours for the postage and packing and enough money for a couple of beers for the effort of sending it.

• 2 weeks later...
I know of someone that had to replace a master cylinder not long ago and would have happily paid £45 s/h

Not sure it's fair to go round 'dissin' other peoples ads so publicy.

FWIW I'll be SELLING mine soon too, zero miles - plenty of people have problems with them, I paid for it as part of my kit - it wasn't a freebie from Westfield, so why not sell it.  If you can afford to give away £45 quids worth of s/h gear then goo on ya!

Just my opinion.

Mike :p

If you can afford to give away £45 quids worth of s/h gear then goo on ya!

Goo on ya?? :oops::D

FWIW Mike & Scooby, anything with the word "Westfield" in the title seems to sell for silly money on ebay atm, I'd post 'em up on there if I were you..

Thanks Ian for your support, its strange how some people react.

oooo dedums have you lost your dummy!! no its a chip on your shoulder :p  Glad I could be of assistance

Buzz : ;)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.