Steve Watton

Hi, new member, just in the process of buying a pre-lit from North of the border.

Live in Norfolk, be nice to hear from any likeminded people nearby.

Steve.

• Like 3

Thanks Gary, there’s a bit of work to do, but from what I’m told it’s an interesting car.  

• Like 1

Welcome Steve,

I'm on the Suffolk/Norfolk border.

• Like 1

Welcome Steve,

I am the new AO for Norfolk and we are hoping to get some events organised in the county at the end of July. 

We are always interested in the detailed specifications of the Westfields in the area and any pictures when you get them are always a bonus!

Everyone on the forums is really helpful and will help you get the most of the experience.

All the best

Phil

• Like 1

Hi all,

Many thanks for the welcome comments.

Please see attached some pics as I picked it up.  

Oh well I was going to attach pics but even pdf's are too big??

On 19/06/2021 at 13:08, Phil Nelson - Norfolk AO said:

Welcome Steve,

I am the new AO for Norfolk and we are hoping to get some events organised in the county at the end of July. 

We are always interested in the detailed specifications of the Westfields in the area and any pictures when you get them are always a bonus!

Everyone on the forums is really helpful and will help you get the most of the experience.

All the best

Phil

• 1 month later...

Hi all, just joined the club.

The car is a very early ‘kit car’ pre-litigation model.  It’s all aluminium, including the nose, except for the mudguards.  It’s stripped at the moment and I’m going through everything as it was parked up for 13 years.  Engine, box,axle,brakes etc., all need a refresh, so I’m on with that now.

• Like 2

Welcome and good luck with the rebuild , mark 

Looking forwards to some pics if you can Steve. Sounds like a lovely car. 👍

Hi Steve

Oh so you are not far from Watton!  yea bet you heard it enough times... Good luck with the rebuild..