New Trackday coordinator/liaison

Simon Waterfall Syman84

22 minutes ago, BenD said:

Yes definitely appreciated. Have I imagined that the club used to do a trackday at Mallory park?

Correct !

nice central location for a club event i shall enquire  

ok so next TDO has come back to me Circuitdays. 

They basically highlighted the current lack of space on days, so discount is not available through the current summer months but they are intrested in working with us and have offered us a deal on a day already.

i will post a seperate thread but Cadwell on a rare saturday but in november on the 27th. £149 per car or if we get a group of 10 £120.

i have asked for there dates for 2022 as soon as they have firmed them up and we should be able to get out on some good dates with them.

cheers 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Simon Waterfall Syman84 said:

They basically highlighted the current lack of space on days, so discount is not available

I guess that’s a fair point - and they appear to be good value anyway. 

But keep up the excellent work mate 👍

22 hours ago, Rush Motorsport said:

sleeping in the car the night before is all part of the fun

Your having a laugh Russ, it’s pure misery 😂

• Haha 1

Superb work Simon!

A bit late to the party but, well done @Simon Waterfall Syman84 for taking the role on. 👍 Steve H used to be known in some circles as the trackday guru.. which got changed to Gnu.. so I guess that makes you Gnu 2. 🙂 

Ok so update number 3 Javelin have come back and the current discount is what we would get as an independent group booking anyway so i will just make sure we always have a current discount code. I was reminded that we get 5% back as reward points as well for each booking as long as you have an account set up so that’s another little perk

as with the others are willing to support a club only day at a venue somewhere but did point out that TDO will start getting there preferred date in the diary with track by September so I will look into the option for the club and will likely have to get a poll together for where we are likely to get most members attend and the price bracket members would be happy in paying.

Just waiting on track obsession to come back now with an update and we have a very solid relationship with most of the big TDO in the country then.

Cheers Simon

• Like 1

Just to reiterate it is well worth collecting Javelin points, my Donny day yesterday was free…

On 19/06/2021 at 18:45, Andrew said:

A bit late to the party but, well done @Simon Waterfall Syman84 for taking the role on. 👍 Steve H used to be known in some circles as the trackday guru.. which got changed to Gnu.. so I guess that makes you Gnu 2. 🙂 

#GnuToo

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rush Motorsport said:

Just to reiterate it is well worth collecting Javelin points, my Donny day yesterday was free…

Yeah my Croft day was £150 ish instead of £199 with club discount and a few points 👍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rush Motorsport said:

MSV do a rewards card thing..

MSVT REWARD CARD

Simply pick up your reward card at any point during your track day and get it stamped at the registration desk each time you attend an MSVT track day as the main driver. After collecting your second stamp you will be eligible for a 10% discount off your next booking. Please remember to leave your completed reward card with the registration team so we can email your discount code to you as soon as possible. Your unique Reward Card discount code is used at the checkout stage of the booking.

However.. at the moment due to covid? they're doing it on line. So I was informed today, if you've done two MSV days recently, email them and they'll send you a 10% discount code to use against your next day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Chris King said:

Yeah my Croft day was £150 ish instead of £199 with club discount and a few points 👍

Mine was too! Nice little surprise when I went to check out and there was a credit sitting!