New Trackday coordinator/liaison

Simon Waterfall Syman84

Great to see someone take up the role. Maybe slightly bias as my car isn't road legal. But I hope you can get enough members to make club days viable. As there a great way for new members to make new friends. 

• Like 1

Thanks for stepping into these boots Simon, always good to get out on track with a few other Westies!

• Like 1

Great news Simon, look forward to some more WSCC TDs 

• Like 1

I have already heard back from MSV who are happy to support the club. 

No discount for individual days, but as before 5+ people and we will get a discount. I am hopefull that we wont have to send money between ourselves anymore, for the first 5 drivers anyway and i will be able to set up a direct discount with my point of contact.

They are also happy to support either a full exclusive track hire numbers permitting etc and a slightly more affordable westfield only session as part of a sessioned day. i know this does not appeal to all but would be a stepping stone to a full day.

more updates as i get them coming back from TDO

cheers Simon  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I want to start doing occasional track days.. so will keep my ear to this 👌

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pco said:

I want to start doing occasional track days.. so will keep my ear to this 👌

you are more than welcome to join us, there is a decent group of regulars now the next day will be the club blyton day on the 9th of july failing that there is at least 10 of us at cadwell on the 29th July with a few spaces remaining.

have a look at the individual threads for each date.

29 minutes ago, Simon Waterfall Syman84 said:

you are more than welcome to join us, there is a decent group of regulars now the next day will be the club blyton day on the 9th of july failing that there is at least 10 of us at cadwell on the 29th July with a few spaces remaining.

have a look at the individual threads for each date.

Thanks. But I'll have to drive and everyone seems to do ones that are sooooo far away from me in South Wales. I was planning to jump on to llandow this weekend but then the car went dickie

11 minutes ago, Pco said:

Thanks. But I'll have to drive and everyone seems to do ones that are sooooo far away from me in South Wales. I was planning to jump on to llandow this weekend but then the car went dickie

sleeping in the car the night before is all part of the fun

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Rush Motorsport said:

sleeping in the car the night before is all part of the fun

Worst thing ever... Rememebr sleeping in my car towing my bike to a track somewhere. Woke up with a terrible croke neck, tired and grumpy.....