• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

North Oxfordshire Area Meeting - Wednesday 30th June

Simon Marks - North Oxfordshire AO

Good Afternoon, everybody.

Subject to a favourable outcome of the Government announcement on 21st June and after what seems to be forever, I am happy to invite you all to the next Westfield Sports Car Club monthly meeting at 7.30pm on Wednesday 30th June.  Lue Howard, one of our members, has very kindly agreed to host a barbecue at his house just to the north of Kidlington.  There is plenty of parking for Westfields (and other cars) and plenty of space for us to socially distance as much as each individual would like.  There are covered spaces if the weather deteriorates from the current fine spell.

As well as Westfield and other chat, we will be having a barbecue so could I, please,ask you to reply to this message by Sunday 27th June to advise of your attendance (partners / significant others are welcome) so we can order a suitable amount of food.  I will then reply with location details, rather than circulate them widely over the internet.  Bring your own preferred drinks.

I do hope that you are able to join us and start the journey back to the normality of enjoying our cars and pleasant, like minded company.

Simon Marks

WSCC North Oxfordshire Area Organiser

E: A304SCA@aol.com

M: (07973) 412530

Please note new telephone number since we were last allowed to meet,

• Like 2