BARC Race series car

Keith Scarfe

that is probably much less than has actually been totally spent on the car  ;)  ;)  ;)

Forgive me for my hignorance.......

Aren't these cars run in a fairly standard spec to keep costs down ???

Andy :suspect:

Aren't these cars run in a fairly standard spec to keep costs down

;)  ;)  ;)  :)  they are run to a set of regulations  ;) and in comparison to other series costs are less  ;) fact is really you have to invest in the best available components, which is never cheap  ;)

Aren't these cars run in a fairly standard spec to keep costs down

;)  ;)  ;)  :)  they are run to a set of regulations  ;) and in comparison to other series costs are less  ;) fact is really you have to invest in the best available components, which is never cheap  ;)

Tell me about it. :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :D

Yes it is over priced IMHO, but thats what he is asking. I would be very surprised if he gets that for it. It is a factory built car and the owners seem to think these are worth more than DIY built ones (as do road car owners). I am not convinced, I would want to strip a factory built car to check it was put together correctly.

It also has an expensive 'blue printed' Dunnell engine.

Prices:

Complete chassis ex factory 14K, engine 5K, 1 set rims/tyres 1K. So you can see where the cost is.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.