GoPro ARGHHH!!!

Andy - a15cro

Trying to do something with my rubbish footage of Knockhill after my first outing with the new GoPro. I cant do anything with the editing, just like years ago when I first got one.

Uploaded the memory card, cant see any pencil to add GPS, can shorten clips, they just dont seem to save. Here we go again.

I hate it still, plus I'm so slow maybe its best I cant see the speedo data.

33 minutes ago, a15cro said:

Trying to do something with my rubbish footage of Knockhill after my first outing with the new GoPro. I cant do anything with the editing, just like years ago when I first got one.

Uploaded the memory card, cant see any pencil to add GPS, can shorten clips, they just dont seem to save. Here we go again.

I hate it still, plus I'm so slow maybe its best I cant see the speedo data.

GoPro Quik on a pc or Mac will not recognise gps data for the 8 or 9

Pathetic, but you must use a mobile or tablet version and download many gigabytes of footage to allow access to the speed and track data. 

It sucks balls. 

You can buy 3rd party telemetry extractor - which works 

Well I’m screwed because there’s not enough space on my iPad now to download 3.something gig at a time. 

should have gone Osmo Action like my instinct told me! I never liked GoPro. 😡

Just now, a15cro said:

not enough space on my iPad

Which is typical - GoPro software is utter pants. 

The wireless remote on the Gopro is also a bag of spanners.... one day its great, another it inexplicably won't work 🤦‍♂️😂

My GoPro experience was short and far from sweet. Crappy thing kept locking up and you had to remove the battery to reset it. Bit of an issue when underwater, which was the only reason I bought it. Junk. 

Should’ve bought a refurbished 5 😄

• Sad 1

If you wanna do it properly you need a vbox. And a remortgage 

I am yet to trial but I have purchased an aim solo 2. Which your supposed to be able to extract the overlay for the video. 

• Like 1

Mine is a pita to use and extract the video footage from, battery life not good but boy it is good quality footage  & pics. You can use the iPhone go pro app as a remote and to extract segments of footage