Headlights and Swept Wings

worzel

For Sale,

1 x pair swept wings (red) good condition.

1 x pair headlamps (sealed beam), approx 8" dia. (large), bowls painted red.  Few minor scratches.

Any good to anyone?  Make me an offer  :)

worzel

OK, OK I agree.  Most people don't want swept wings or big red headlamps :blush:

If anyone wants this lot they can have it for FREE.  

Otherwise, I'll dump it  :(

I'm in Pinner, (North West London)

worzel

Hey Worzel

i dont need the swept wings but I do desperately need the swept wing brackets - have you still go them????

If you have them I will be moer than happy to take them off your hands, and since you seem a decent bloke (offering things free) I will make a donation to charity aswell as covering costs!

Whadya say?

Cheers

Kevin

Hogman,

As you may be aware, the brackets which hold the swept wings on double up as brackets for the headlamps.  So, I just cut off the wing bit, filled the hole and resprayed them.

All of which is of no help to you.  Sorry mate.  

However, please feel free to give to any charity of your choice (like I do) :D  :D  :D

worzel

If they are the older ones from the early 90's (different shade of red) then I'll take them off your hands.  Suitable donation to any worthwhile cause of your choice.

Jed

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.