Returning member in midlands

sideways_stu

Nature abhors a vacuum & there is such a space in my garage that a westfield would nicely fill.

Having previously had a Pintworth SE back in the noughties I'm now looking out for a wide bodied (maybe Aerorace) for road, trackdays, sprints and the odd autotest (I'll post in the wanted section shortly).

My main motorsport activities are tarmac rallying in a duratec engined sunbeam, I also dabble in ECU mapping, kevlar/CF composites and work in IT to pay for it all!

Hope to meet up with some old acquaintances and meet many news ones as we hopefully get back to normality over the coming months.

Stuart

• Like 2

Welcome back 😀

Have a look at the Care for Sale section, maybe you will find one you like. 
theres plenty of members on here who can help also

Welcome back and good luck car hunting! 

• 2 weeks later...

Just put a deposit down on a westfield so should be picking it up in a week or so - now looking to sort the right seats - so anyone in the midlands with the larger JK Composite seats I'd be very keen to try them for fit if possible.

Thanks Stuart

21 hours ago, sideways_stu said:

JK Composite seats I'd be very keen to try them for fit if possible

Just go and buy them (if you can). Nothing better for the price.

You may have to go and cold call to the door tho... people who works with resin is... peculiar🤣🤣

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, maurici said:

Just go and buy them (if you can). Nothing better for the price.

You may have to go and cold call to the door tho... people who works with resin is... peculiar🤣🤣

Yup, after going to visit and collect my seat, and spending a good twenty minutes in their workshop, I had to go for a good walk to clear my head, before I dared drive home, felt high as a kite!!

4 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Yup, after going to visit and collect my seat, and spending a good twenty minutes in their workshop, I had to go for a good walk to clear my head, before I dared drive home, felt high as a kite!!

I just drove off happy as a teenager on weed... and for free m8! I should be buying seats more often.

• Haha 1

Very pleased to say I now have a westfield in my garage & the JK seats on order!

• Like 3

Pictures Stuart, or it never happened…you know the rules ;)

Yes my bad!  Here it is before I started taking it apart 😁

IMG_20210618_182146-LR.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1