New member in Kent and a very good week of driving !

Marc Henry

Hello,

I've had my new (1992 Sei) Westfield for about a month now and though I'd try and use it as my daily driver for the past week or so. The weather co-operated and, whilst mostly working from home this week, I had a few trips to do around Kent. 

What a great week of driving it has been. I've lost count of the number of waves, thumbs ups and smiles I've had whilst pootling about the countryside. I took my partners daughter out last weekend and picked my son up from school this afternoon, both very happy children enjoying the noise and managing not to burn themselves on the exhaust on the way out. 

I've had conversations about the car with absolute strangers in car parks, petrol stations anywhere I happened to stop. What a sociable little thing it is !

Even having to swop the front callipers didn't dampen the mood. I wish I'd bought one ages ago, its the perfect antidote to the last year. 

Marc

• Like 5

Hi Marc

Welcome to the club, I'm in Dartford and do runs with the Essex and north Kent chapter plus a few others. if your interested in getting out with other Westies for a run or chat please get in touch.

Cheers

Barry 

Iam also in Kent (Deal) Great to see another local car. 

• Like 1

Great post mate, and pretty much sums up owning a seven type car imho...
Glad you are enjoying the car and long may it continue!

Mart.