Kames 6 June

Gary Taylor

You guys beat me home! Ended up meeting the family up the coast for fish and chips to round off a great day. Nice to put some faces to names at last. 

Another thanks to @Gary Taylor  for organising :yes:

• Like 1

Just home and unloaded, will sort a few pics tomorrow .

But and it’s a big but, thank you all for coming both all taking part and some of the clan arrived to keep an eye on those border reivers.....

seriously it was good to catch up with everyone

thank you

• Like 5

Who had the drone? Looking forward to seeing some footage 👍

• Like 1

I’ll see if I can put some video together today and post it up for everyone.. 

Also a great day and enjoyed seeing the cars zip round the track.. just looking up helmets the now for next time 😂😂

• Like 3

The ongoing GoPro saga continues! My footage has recorded up side down! However I managed to drop the speed on last night. Need to work on editing it and flipping the right way round now.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, a15cro said:

The ongoing GoPro saga continues! My footage has recorded up side down! However I managed to drop the speed on last night. Need to work on editing it and flipping the right way round now.

There’s a setting for that - and sorry for saying it would be ok upside down! (Mine was but I’d set it to allow it) 🤡

• Haha 1

Here you go... I’ve put something together not sure I got everyone but better planing next will help with that lol 

Think it’s alright for a first attempt 😊 and put some video at the end with Gary’s clouds of smoke and someone’s over shot of one of the corners ( you know who u are 😂

enjoy 

ive just uploaded to YouTube and hope that’s ok with everyone 😁

Jamie 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Love that, so great to see TD footage like that.

• Like 1

Just out of curiosity, what drone was it?