Kames 6 June

Gary Taylor

2 weeks to go to Kames  on Sunday 6 June I’m travelling down Saturday and staying at days inn at Abington services to save a long day ont Sunday.

Still a couple of spare places if anyone is interested contact me sooner rather than later .

5 hours ago, Gary Taylor said:

staying at days inn at Abington services

Me too

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, BordersNev said:

Looking forward to it, but what time do we have to get there Gary?

Neville

Hi Neville there from 9 onwards, Russell is going to be a bit earlier to open up and a couple of us are stopping at Abington the night before

see you Sunday

What’s the format @Gary Taylor  do we go round for a couple of laps like the xtr2 or is it a single “sprint” format? 

3 hours ago, Chris King said:

What’s the format @Gary Taylor  do we go round for a couple of laps like the xtr2 or is it a single “sprint” format? 

Hi Chris ,

normally like a sprint format in that there’s an out lap, flying lap, in lap, once out the next can go and you can rejoin the line or have a break then repeat

its quite relaxed so I think we could even do a couple of flying laps before the in lap as there’s 10 of us so that wouldn’t be an issue 

there’s no cafe but the clubhouse will be open and there’s microwave kettle etc 

Russell is bringing milk, tea and coffee is there other than that it’s a bring your own lunch

nearest fuel is @ 10 miles away so fill up en route ,

weather forecast looks good

18 minutes ago, Gary Taylor said:

there’s 10 of us

Do we owe you then? I thought the cost was based on 15?

2 hours ago, Chris King said:

Do we owe you then? I thought the cost was based on 15?

It was but a couple of lads who couldn’t make it still paid their share and I received a donation towards the day so it’s all good for Sunday 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Have a good day fellas!

What a cracking day!

Thank you @Gary Taylor  for organising this. I always receive a very warm welcome and have great time whenever I meet up with Clan McWesty as they are such a friendly bunch - roll on the next meet up 👍

• Like 3

Just to echo Chris, had a blast many thanks guys.

• Like 1