Tel's tales Blogs are back ! MAY 2021 BLYTON

Terry Everall

By popular demand the report about Blyton is in the BLOGS section

try now

• Like 1

Someone did dip under Mr Mugglestones 2b tyre time on Sunday 😏, thats my blog complete.

Whoops I did not know it was a New Record 

47 minutes ago, Terry Everall - WSCC Competition Secretary said:

Whoops I did not know it was a New Record 

I didn’t know myself until I was told later in the day, I thought the HSA record was 65.5 and was happy with 66.3 been close (NSCC use the outright class record as the target time hence that’s what I was chasing for NSCC points) but the record was actually 66.5, ill take that, i broke the record at Aintree too a few weeks back but they wouldn’t  recognise it as the start was under COVID conditions and I may have had a few mm advantage, could have had a disadvantage too, 149 over line wasn’t bad either.

On 24/05/2021 at 22:35, K17 CAR said:

I didn’t know myself until I was told later in the day, I thought the HSA record was 65.5 and was happy with 66.3 been close (NSCC use the outright class record as the target time hence that’s what I was chasing for NSCC points) but the record was actually 66.5, ill take that, i broke the record at Aintree too a few weeks back but they wouldn’t  recognise it as the start was under COVID conditions and I may have had a few mm advantage, could have had a disadvantage too, 149 over line wasn’t bad either.

149!!!! Wow 😳

11 hours ago, harrypotter said:

149!!!! Wow 😳

1A81E61B-26EA-4C8C-B6EF-F12C407A3733.png