Westfield NOS Driveshaft Assembly Left and Right Pair

Jitterbug

Pair or Westfield NOS driveshaft assembly units left and right. I believe these are Sierra push in style. I bought them from a guy who had them as spares for racing. 

Some light surface rust and marks from storage - see pictures. 

The part numbers read;

DL1214

and 

DL1213 

Located in Bristol looking for £300

I can post via courier for £20 if it helps. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

3 hours ago, Jitterbug said:

I believe these are Sierra push in style

No, these look to have Lobro joints on, so are the bolt in types, as used with the Sierra (viscous) LSD etc. They've got the outer stub shafts bolted on, from the look of it, which may be where the confusion has arisen?

51 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

No, these look to have Lobro joints on, so are the bolt in types, as used with the Sierra (viscous) LSD etc. They've got the outer stub shafts bolted on, from the look of it, which may be where the confusion has arisen?

Thanks Dave, I was debating whether or not to put the advert in the technical section first to identify them. Fingers crossed they are useful for someone. 

The stub axles are around £200 on their own, to buy new, so this is a good buy for the complete package!

1 hour ago, NigelO said:

Sierra SDV driveshafts

The advertised shafts will not suit a Sierra SDV (that has SDV uprights). The SDV uses (by design) standard Sierra driveshafts - not the shorter ones used in a modular Westfield build. 

thanks Chris, although I'm confused now... My existing driveshafts have a Westfield sticker on them, so presumably not OE Sierra

If it helps I have just converted from Sierra SDV to standard SEi rear and still have the old Ford shafts in my garage, could measure tomorrow and give comparative dimensions.

Steve

Just measured my shafts - they are approx 225mm between the tips of each CV boot

PM sent for drive shafts

Could you please measure between the CV boots? I might be interested, but obviously only if they fit!

18 hours ago, NigelO said:

Could you please measure between the CV boots? I might be interested, but obviously only if they fit!

Measuring between the inner faces with them straightened out. 

I make the longer one around 370mm and the shorter one around 340mm. 

Thanks

20210527_200932.jpg

20210527_200947.jpg

20210527_200941.jpg

20210527_195543.jpg

20210527_200927.jpg

20210527_195549.jpg

Thanks for checking - just as well you did - my driveshafts are about 380mm and 410mm respectively

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.