Thames Valley area

shaun

Meeting this Sunday at 12 noon at the Bird in Hand

Unfortunately I won't be able to make this one as I will be on holiday.  :(

It's not too late for Le Mans I'm currently taking names down for those interested.  Looking at 7 days - Tuesday to Tuesday but it just as easy to arrange a shorter break.  Le Mans is over the weekend of 12,13 June.

Thames Valley events here  This will be updated over the coming months.  Let me have any ideas for events :0

Can't make this one......  :(

And I thought you were off to the Surrey meet, but have just checked that one and see you have a valid excuse  :p

And I thought you were off to the Surrey meet, but have just checked that one and see you have a valid excuse  

:p:p:p

Why not arrange a halfway house meet with the Surrey lot for March (ie before they switch back to the Tuesday evening meets), somewhere between their boozer and ours? If we get good weather, we can all have a blat. If the weather looks like being crap, we can just stay home...........

Why not arrange a halfway house meet with the Surrey lot for March (ie before they switch back to the Tuesday evening meets), somewhere between their boozer and ours? If we get good weather, we can all have a blat. If the weather looks like being crap, we can just stay home...........

Good idea  :p

I'll speak to Nick

I'll try to make it, as I've a friends who's thinking about buying a WF and wants to see a few up close.  My WF has long since gone though, but I'll bring the Libra along...  with my hangover...

Gary