no tears driving glasses

gregh

These seem to have been well received on blatchat, 2nd group buy this week:

xl1.jpg

http://www.blatchat.com/topic.a....p=False

21st century methodology helped establish this latest interchangeable "No Tears" system. This goggle in a sunglass concept provides incredible wind, sun, glare, and debris protection. This patent pending system utilizes our exclusive "Ultra Foam" seal to hug the inside of the ocular ridge, and work like a goggle but look like a sunglass. Ballistic polycarbonate is scratch resistant and anti-fog coated providing all weather, all terrain protection. Elastic, mini strap, attaches to the temples through "T-Peg" docking securing the glasses, giving the ultimate fit.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gregh

• Fat Albert

• adhawkins

• Blatman

i would be interested - how much are they?

unfortuantely i cant get into blatchat cos the error message - access denied, this site is classed as chat comes up.

Sounds like your admin has blocked it in a firewall / proxy.

Basically they're 32 quid for a pair with two pairs of lenses (clear and green smoked), and 60 quid for a pair and 4 sets of lenses (clear, green, blue and red). Extra sets of lenses are 14 quid.

Andy

If your interested, please follow the blatchat link and tell the guy there, I just cross posted here for info, after checking it was ok with the guy organising it.

regards,

greg

Cheaper than Oakleys, BUT I'm not going to buy a pair without trying 'em on. I might look like a (bigger) git, more than I do already. Now that would be a waste......... :0  :0

Gregh

Thanks, ordered mine to-day

:cool:  :cool:

Errr, how did you manage that? I didn't think he'd started taking the orders yet?

Andy

Hmm...I did that and he said he'd contact me one he was arranging the next lot.

Andy