westfield seiw 1 8 zetec for sale (now sold)

ken 16

westfield 2000 seiw 1 8 zetec twin webbers  mt75 gearbox 21 700 miles alloy rad full mot and invoice history from new .engine gearbox and axle supplied by westfield with kit in 1998. imobiliser  .new toyo proxi tyres on front . adjustable shocks . never tracked proper touring car . westfeld tool kit . in garage cover . always garaged .momo s/wheel . westfield s/wheel included . weather gear .build and workshop manuel . excellent inside and out .owned 4 years reason for sale lack off use     .     7000  

20201011_152330.jpg

20201011_152447.jpg

20181001_135339.jpg

20201011_152347.jpg

20201011_152402.jpg

20201011_152336.jpg

20201011_152356.jpg

20181001_135626.jpg

sorry you need to sell, may i make a suggestion...

change the topic title to

westfield 2000 seiw 1 8 zetec

good luck with the sale, lovely car.

• Kingster changed the title to westfield seiw 1 8 zetec for sale
8 hours ago, OldStager said:

change the topic title

I’ve done that for you 👍

• Like 1

Hi. Westy looks really clean. I assume the engine is standard. I live in Devon so some way from you so not easy to pop up and have a look. Are there any significant bodywork or mechanical issues of note. Neil

2 hours ago, Eds said:

Hi. Westy looks really clean. I assume the engine is standard. I live in Devon so some way from you so not easy to pop up and have a look. Are there any significant bodywork or mechanical issues of note. Neil

2 hours ago, Eds said:

hi neil it as clean underneath ass on top no issues going for mot on 18 th may i dont think its been out in the rain ever

3 hours ago, Eds said:

sorry neil yes everthing standard

1 minute ago, Eds said:

Great thanks - just checking are you asking £7000? Thanks. Neil

yes  7000

3 minutes ago, Eds said:

Hi. Would you accept £6750 as it’ll cost me a few quid to collect

4 minutes ago, Eds said:

Hi. Would you accept £6750 as it’ll cost me a few quid to collect

hi take 6 800 and you mot it or take 6 900 i will mot it only done aprox 100 miles  from last mot

I’ll sort MOT as I’ll be trailering it home. I’m happy to transfer a deposit but perhaps we should a call each other as I don’t think you should put your back details on here.

6 minutes ago, Eds said:

I’ll sort MOT as I’ll be trailering it home. I’m happy to transfer a deposit but perhaps we should a call each other as I don’t think you should put your back details on here.

the other option is to do all this over pm, thats kind of what its for 👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eds said:

Apologies - I’m new to this.....

no worries, just pointing it out 😁

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.