Yorkshire Experience 30th May

stever

Until the entry form is available on this site you can fast track your entry by emailing John Hoyle on johnat.hoyle@virgin.net and he will email one to you.

The event is filling up fast so apply now.

This year the event includes use of the Harewood Barn half way up the hill on Saturday night for BBQ and disco - it's going to be the best yet so be there !!

Steve,

Will be there, great to hear you have got the barn, should be a good Sat night then.  :D  :D

Full Tux, the order of the day  :devil:

I'll be there too. Am I gonna get a car swap Algarman?

Sound like a good idea Scott.

Car swap

Swap your car for a BBQ  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Cheeky b'stard....Just wanted to give Nick a chance to drive a car with a real engine!

I should be there, so maybe he will :)

Well I might take you up on that one Si, a proper V8,  :D  :D  much better than a BBB  :D  :D  Boghouse Blue Banger :D  :D

Well I might take you up on that one Si, a proper V8,  :D  :D  much better than a BBB  :D  :D  Boghouse Blue Banger :D  :D

or a BBB (banana bike b*****k) :devil:  :D